Values Voter Summit is going virtual!
Register for your FREE DIGITAL PASS
VVS20 ★ Accommodations
The 2020 Values Voter Summit will be held at an elegant urban retreat:
Luxury Washington, D.C. hotel overlooking Rock Creek National Park
Since 1930, the luxurious Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington, D.C. has played host to presidents, world leaders and inaugural balls, making it a true Washington landmark. Today, the hotel fuses modern comforts with distinguished service, creating a truly monumental experience. Located in one of the District's premier residential neighborhoods, this elegant urban retreat boasts a resort atmosphere and a personal taste of politics, culture, art and music. The Four Diamond Omni Shoreham Hotel is situated on 11 lush acres just steps away from the National Zoo. This impressive hotel's vibrant location and genuine service await you. Come home to our 834 luxury guest rooms located just 8 miles from Reagan National Airport, 28 miles from Dulles International Airport and 33 miles from Baltimore-Washington International Airport.
GROUP DISCOUNTED RATE OF $229 PER NIGHT FOR SINGLE/DOUBLE OCCUPANCY
($249 for triple/quad)
Reservation Deadline - September 1
Reservations after 5:00 p.m. EDT on this date will be accepted on a space and rate availability basis.
Your credit card will be charged on the day of arrival. Cancellation is required 48 hours prior to arrival in order to avoid a penalty.
Reservations by Phone
- Call 1-800-The Omni (800-843-6664)
- You must ask for FRC Action Values Voter Summit in order to receive the discounted group rate. The FRC Action Values Voter Summit promo code is 12400616098.
To reserve your room online, simply click here to go to our customized Omni Shoreham registration page.
Note: Should you need to reserve another room on the Omni's site, please make sure you type in our promo code - 12400616098.
- Check-in: 3 pm
- Check-out: Noon
Select Guest Loyalty Program
You may visit www.OmniHotels.com and sign up for the Select Guest Loyalty Program and receive daily complimentary in-room wireless internet (otherwise it is $9.95 per day) a complimentary copy of USA Today each day and other member benefits.
- Non-smoking luxury hotel
- Plush robes
- Iron and ironing board
- In-room laptop-sized safes
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Marble bathrooms
- Work desk
- Hair dryer
- Coffee maker served with complimentary Wolfgang Puck coffee / Tea Forte gourmet whole leaf tea
- Clock radio with MP3 / iPod adapter
- Windows that open
- Cribs available upon request
- Complimentary WiFi Internet Service for Select Guest Members ($9.95 per day unless you sign up for the Select Guest Loyalty Program)
- Individual climate control
- Two, dual-line phones with voice mail and dataport
- on-demand hit movies (additional fee)
- Flat screen HDTV
Fitness and Leisure
- Complimentary fitness center
- Dry sauna and separate men's and women's locker rooms with private showers and lockers
- Outdoor heated pool
- Jogging trails and exercise stations throughout Rock Creek Park
- Golf courses nearby
- Massages, facials, pedicures and manicures available by appointment
- Get Fit Kit available at health club front desk
- The Power of One® - Excellence in Service
- ATM in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Dry-cleaning and laundry service (fee)
- Express check-in/check-out
- Full-service restaurant
- Full-service business center located on the lobby level, available 24 hours (fee)
- Gift shop and jewelry store located in hotel lobby
- Guest room dining available 24 hours
- High-speed wireless Internet access (complimentary in Lobby; $9.95 per day in room unless you sign up for the Select Guest Loyalty Program at www.OmniHotels.com)
- Housekeeping service twice daily (evening service upon request)
- In-room fitness
- Massage services available (fee)
- Multilingual concierge
- Omni Sensational Kids Program
- Pets allowed up to 25 lbs with non-refundable $50 fee. Extreme or Wild Animals not allowed (i.e., snakes, pitbulls, etc.).
- Post/parcel services
- Safe deposit box located at concierge desk and in guestrooms
- Shoeshine services available (fee)
- Translation services
- Wheelchair access and Braille signage, TDD phones and alarms available on request
Transportation and Parking
- Click here for map and directions
- Airport transportation via taxi, shuttle, Metro, or private sedan
- Nearest Metro Stop - Woodley Park/Zoo/Adams Morgan (Red Line) - one block from Omni
- Valet parking including in/out privileges ($55 daily including tax)
- Hotel-arranged car rental services and sightseeing tours.
As you plan for the Values Voter Summit this year, we want you to be aware that if an unauthorized outside agency attempts to contact you to offer assistance with room reservations, please do not make your hotel reservation through them.
Please be advised that any such outside agencies do not represent FRC, FRC Action, or the Omni Shoreham Hotel in any manner, and are in violation of ASTA’s member code of conduct. The only authorized organizations to contact attendees and exhibitors of the Values Voter Summit are FRC Action and Family Research Council.